Eternity Funeral Self-Insurance
– General Information about ASSA
– General Conditions
– SUGESE Registration Information
– Claims Procedure:
– Premium amounts and payment procedures
The Policyholder is required to pay the amount indicated by the Company as Premium, in accordance with the stipulations of the Insurance Proposal.
The different ways ASSA Insurance Company allows clients to pay their policy premiums, both in colones and in dollars, are the following:
- Credit or debit cards (can be set up for automatic debit)
- Bank deposits
- Wire transfers
ASSA Compañía de Seguros currently has bank accounts in colones and dollars in the following Costa Rican banks:
- BAC San José
- Bank of Costa Rica
- National Bank of Costa Rica
- Citibank of Costa Rica, S.A.
- Banco General (Costa Rica), S.A.
– Fractional Premiums
The payment of the Policy Premium shall be made in installments at the intervals indicated in the Insurance Proposal, such payments shall be made by automatic charge to the means of payment also indicated in the Insurance Proposal, without applying surcharges for payment in installments.
In order to implement any type of automatic charge, the Policy Holder shall complete the corresponding authorization form. The premium shall be paid in full and not in installments, only in those cases in which the Policy Holder expressly requests it to the Self-Dispatched Insurance Operator.
A grace period of sixty (60) calendar days is granted for the payment of the Premium on any due date regardless of the frequency of payment.
– Client Statement
Once the client completes the Proposal – Insurance Offer, he/she declares that the information provided therein is truthful and accurate; understanding that any reticence or inaccuracy in the information may generate the nullity of the insurance contract from its origin.
– Right of Reply:
ASSA undertakes to respond to all claims, petitions, or requests by means of a reasoned resolution and when appropriate in writing, in the form agreed upon for such purpose, within a maximum term of thirty calendar days, counted from the receipt of all claim documents.
– Requisitos de Aseguramiento:
- Proposal – Insurance Offer, signed by client.
- KYC Form in case of new clients.
This specific insurance operates under automatic inclusion of each one of the objects of the insurance, for which reason the client is insured as of the date of acceptance by the client of the Proposal – Offer of Insurance.
– Insurance Validity
This Policy has a term of one (1) calendar year counted from the effective date indicated in the Insurance Proposal. The foregoing is conditioned on the payment of the Premium in the time and manner also described in the Insurance Proposal.
– Insurance Termination
This Policy shall be terminated upon the occurrence of any of the following conditions:
- The term of the Policy ends and the Policy is not renewed.
- At the express request of the Policy Holder.
- When the Policy is voided in accordance with Article 32 of the Insurance Contract Regulation Law.
- When there is a default in the payment of the premium by the Policy Holder and the procedure is carried out in accordance with the provisions of Article 37 of the Insurance Contract Regulation Law.
- Death of the Policy Holder.
In the event that there are unpaid Premiums at the date of early termination of the Policy, these shall be returned to the Policy Holder within ten (10) calendar days as from the early termination of the Policy.