Allows companies to insure their employees through group life insurance.
- Group Life policies are always issued with the basic benefit of Life or Death from any cause, with coverage 24 hours a day, anywhere in the world.
- The age of eligibility for this insurance is 18 years and older. From the age of 70 years, there is an increase in the rate and the benefits of the policy are maintained.
- In the event of the insured’s death from any cause covered under the Contract, payment from the Group Life Insurance shall be made upon receipt of written proof of the insured’s death to the person or persons designated to receive the benefit, i.e. the beneficiary or beneficiaries.
Additional Coverage (optional)
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Total and Permanent Disability Income
- Cancer Benefit
- Waiver of Disability Premiums due to Total and Permanent Disability